Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Block 6- done.....

This didn't come from England, but..... I did work on it and finish it while I was there... so I'm thinking this is kind of an England post??? You will also notice, that there is much less fanfare now when I actually complete a block for the Block of the Month than when I first began.... because I am so far behind... no more smug pride at keeping on schedule... (head hung in shame...)
I have the next block prepped, so now there is just the stitching (the fun part!) left to do. I think I have 3 or 4 blocks left to go.... I am have them here, piled on my desk... mocking me.... I will conquer! I will be victorious!!!

3 comments:

  1. You've got a lot on your plate dear friend! Looking forward to seeing the next blocks when you get to them!

    Keep that chin up!

    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got to read your England posts. How wonderful that you all got to go. It looks like a wonderful trip...I'd love to see the green fields and cathedrals....go for it!

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I am about six months behind on a BOM from last year (or it might have been the year before)! Yikes!! You are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails