Friday, November 30, 2007

Ladybug Garden Quilt Pattern

Ladybug Garden #101

A table topper or wall hanging pattern (finished size 47" x 47"), plus a pillow pattern. Quilt has dimensional ladybugs and dragonfly. Features 2 different colorways- one pastel, the other country colors.

$11.oo U.S., includes shipping & handling

Contact me for ordering information.

All profits from the sale of this pattern will be used to provide a backpack and school supplies for a needy child in America. Thank You!!!

2 comments:

  1. Found your site looking for a ladybug applique. I love to quilt and I enjoyed looking through your site. Have a blessed day!
    Petdrwife
    www.whatsfordinnerhillbilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina. I tried to email you through your site, but it got kicked back to me as a bad address. If you'd like, you can email me with the correct email address. Jacquelynne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails