Sunday, May 18, 2008

To Market, To Market

I have been at Quilt Market in Portland Oregon for the past couple of days, and all I can say is....WOW!!! The beautiful work here is absolutely stunning and, dare I say, intoxicating. I have been to trade shows before for the gift industry, but this was my first trip to Quilt Market and everything was soooo beautiful. Aisle after aisle, booth after booth....just gorgeous! Inspiring! Overwhelming!

I have met some really nice people. This is Brenda from Acorn Quilt and Gift Company. Such a lovely woman, so helpful and generous with advice. She has a new book out called Home Comforts, and a new fabric line called Seeds of Love...for Georgia. Another nice lady I met is Deanne at Snuggles Quilts. She also has a new book coming out in August, called Country-Fresh Quilts, published by Martingale. Her designs are darling, I'm sure her book will do well!
And here is Cheryl and her booth for Waltzing with Bears. I was drawn to her booth immediately- really wonderful designs and beautiful colors! Lots of adorable wool patterns, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails