Friday, December 16, 2011

9 Days til Christmas...

There are just 9 days until Christmas.... Most of my shopping is done! I have just a couple of things to get today. Since we are cutting down on Christmas presents this year, there was less to do, so that's a plus. Tomorrow will be spent baking- a lot of people on our list are getting homemade Christmas cookies on a pretty plate- it is one of my favorite gifts to give every year. Who doesn't like homemade cookies? And the pretty plate is a nice gift that lasts for years to come after the cookies have been eaten. Daughters have big plans to make about 12 kinds of cookies tomorrow.... we'll see how far we get!

Yesterday, daughter made mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes from the recipe in my book. I will be doing a talk and sharing cupcakes today at 2 pm at Olde City Quilts in Burlington NJ. Stop by if you are in the area- It is a really beautiful, inspirational shop and it will really get your creativity going! And before that, I am stopping to have "Christmas lunch" with one of my oldest and dearest college friends. So it's going to be a wonderful day!

Speaking of wonderful.... look at this quilt created by Wendy Sheppard using my Joy, Love, Peace, Noel fabric! It is featured in the current issue of The Quilter Magazine. The quilting is incredible.
Happy Weekend, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! Merry Christmas and happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful piece and beautiful quilting.
    Love the colors and fabrics.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails