Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lazy Lazy Summer Days



I am working on a new quilt with these fabrics, very different from what I usually do. But I got this idea in my head, and when I headed out for fabric, these were just perfect. Now I just gotta get it done! I really seem to work better under pressure, and I'm kind of in "summer" mode- even though I haven't been in school for many many (many) years, I still kind of feel like summer is the time to kick back. And with no big shows or anything coming up in the near future, it's easy to feel like there's no hurry to get things done. I'm not sitting around doing nothing, but I sure seem to be less efficient and productive. I can't believe summer will be over in just about 4 weeks- honestly, where does time go?

I am also working on adding more stuff to my website, I just added a few recipes with lots of photos. And we're having company for dinner tonight, so if things work out, 1 or 2 of those recipes might show up on the website as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails