Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello, Cupcake! & Happy Friday

Just found the Hello, Cupcake! site, and the ideas are AMAZING (I don't use that word lightly, btw.)
Wouldn't you love to serve these for the holidays:

Now look at this: Mini Cupcake Cocktails
 We actually have the Hello, Cupcake! book in our cookbook library here at home:
Tons of cute ideas for year round delicious fun....


In the studio this week, I have been working on this:
And this:
And this:
(Finally finished sewing the vine on this border, it seemed to take forever....)

And I am "living with" a carpet of fabric strike-off's on my studio floor for a while, to see how I like them...

Happy Friday.....

4 comments:

  1. Those peppermint cupcakes are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing that book in the store! After seeing those cupcakes from the website, I may just have to pick it up for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty looks very comfy on your fabric carpet! Maybe you should get one permanently installed... Can you imagine a carpet made of quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cupcakes are so cute! Love the photo of your cat too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails