Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Beautiful Day

Have you seen my new fabric line? It's called A Beautiful Day, and it's a Baby/Toddler themed line. This may be my favorite line to date. I really like the colors- soft but not too pastel-y. And the animals in it are really cute, I had so much fun working on them.





 Here is the panel (available in a blue AND a pink colorway):

Some of the coordinates:




You can find a free project sheet here at the Henry Glass website. You will find the fabric in stores in early 2012.

Back to the sewing machine. Lots to do!!

8 comments:

  1. This fabric is BEAUTIFUL! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute as always. I love the blue/brown print. It could be used in a lot of things besides baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! I especially like the kites -- I might have to find some of that when it becomes available....it would be so cute for the backings of my pregnancy ctr. baby quilts! It would look right for boys or girls, and that is hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. the bird fabric is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word!!! The duck in the boots lololol!! I love him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's adorable! Very job Jacquelynne.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails