Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Favorite Kind of Day

Today is my favorite kind of day- I don't have to be anywhere. No trips back and forth to school for extracurricular activities, no doctor/dentist appointments, no urgent errands to be done. In fact, the whole family actually has a rare evening off tonight- maybe I can convince everyone to sit down and do something together. I do have a couple of phone calls to make (which I hate, by the way, and I just keep putting off. For some reason, I'm not particularly fond of the phone- don't know why.) But I just threw a pot of chili on the stove (yay! dinner's done) and now I get to sit and work and play in my studio for the rest of the day (well, once I get those pesky phone calls out of the way.)

Hope you are having your favorite kind of day, whatever that might be for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails