Suzanne at Pear Tree Primitives has tagged me- problem is- all the answers are supposed to be only one word! Yikes! OK I will warn you, I have NEVER been good at following directions. So we'll just see how this goes...
1) Where is your cell phone? Purse
2) Where is your significant other? Sofa
3) Your hair color? Brown
4) Your mother? Fun
5) Your father? Generous
6) Your favorite thing? Chocolate, Music, Art, Laughing with my family....
7) Your dream last night? I was a hostage in a bank robbery- it's OK, I escaped and called the police...
8) Your dream/goal? Feeding kids (OK, let me explain that one, since it seems I have spent my life feeding my kids, my husband, my pets- what I would really love to do some day is travel to Africa or Asia and just scoop porridge and put it into their bowls. Really, I would love to do that.)
9) The room you're in? Family
10) Your hobby? Many
11) Your fear? Time (too much or too little)
12)Where do you want to be in 6 years? #8
13) Where were you last night? Home
14) What you're not? Skinny (see first part of #6)
15) One of your wish-list items? White LaCreuset Dutch Oven
16) Where you grew up? Jersey
17) The last thing you did? Email
18) What are you wearing? Cargo pants, Tshirt
19) Your TV? "Heroes"
20) Your pet? Demanding
21) Your computer? Friend/enemy
22) Your mood? Tired
23) Missing someone? Sam
24) Your car? Dirty
25) Something you're not wearing? Snowshoes
26) Favorite store? Quilt
27) Your summer? Relaxing
28) Someone you love? God/Family
29) Your favorite color? All
30) The last time you laughed? Today
31) Last time you cried? Don't remember (I don't cry much...)
I think I did pretty good with my one-word answers, even though I have this desire to go back and give an explanation for a lot of them, but I will resist.
Now it is my turn to tag someone- Kate and Brenda, - You're IT!