Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy HollyDays


I know it's a bit early to be wishing Happy Holidays, but I wanted to show you a project that I did for the latest issue of Create and Decorate Magazine. It's the Holiday 2011 issue and it will be on news stands any time now.  I got my copy last week and it is chock-full of great projects (does anyone know what chock-full means, anyway????). My project is called the Happy Hollydays Table Runner:




It has super simple squares pieced together and a wool applique design in the center. So easy and so cute- You can easily get this done before the holiday season, maybe even make a couple for gifts. (And of course, the fabric is from my Joy, Love, Peace, Noel line.)

I am also working on my free project for the Henry Glass Jolly Holiday Blog Hop. Yes, we are doing it again this year and there will be lots of fun and tons of prizes, so stay tuned. This was really fun last year, and I am glad we are doing it again.

It's hard to believe we are talking about holiday projects already- I'll bet some of you have already been working on some projects, haven't you??? What are they? What do you have planned for this year? Will you start on your projects early, or save everything for the last minute?
(I think I will, despite my best intentions, probably end up doing everything at the last minute. Sigh.)

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's an adorable runner!

    I've been working on Fall holiday projects...I've made four runners...I'm stitching down the binding on two of them today. I've enjoying autumn...and have a few more fall projects I want to make before getting into Christmas. =)

    Thanks for sharing with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute tablerunner!! And I can already tell that I will be doing everything up to the last minute. Giggle, giggle, giggle. :-) Life is crazy and hectic these days and almost nothing is going as planned but.......it all works out in the end. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Create and Decorate and so glad that you have a pattern in the new one! It's a really cute runner Jacquelynne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I subscribe to that magazine. Look forward to seeing your project. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That runner just went to the top of my "to-do" list! LOL Now I just have to get some of the fabrics! It is so cute...I'm clueless on where to find the wool, tho. And yes, in spite of my best-laid plans, I will be feverishly working up to the last minute on gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your design. I just got the magazine and that looks like a project I would like to get to. Your Christmas line is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails