Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quilt Market Preview and New Product (I'm super excited!!!)



I wanted to share with you some things I will showing in my booth at Quilt Market this weekend. I have 2 new fabric lines for Henry Glass Fabrics, Apple Blossom Acres which will be in stores any day now:


and I will also be showing A Beautiful Day which will be in stores in November (the panel comes in blue AND Pink):


 Some patterns that I designed to coordinate with Apple Blossom Acres:

Amelia looks complicated but it isn't- instead of pesky curved piecing, blocks are appliqued by machine or by hand.


Apple Basket is a pattern for both a quilt and a large tote bag- perfect for your next picnic or hayride.



Little French Hen has a quilt pattern in 2 color ways, plus a really cute appliqued wall hanging.



















 Summer Breeze looks way more complicated than it is- super easy half-square-triangle construction! In 2 color ways. Isn't it "beachy"?


















A new pattern to coordinate with the A Beautiful Day fabric line:


 The A Beautiful Day quilt comes in 2 color ways. There are 10 patterns for simple hand embroidery- you choose the 5 that you want to use in the blocks. The blocks are big and made of half-square-triangles- so it is super easy and quick (and baby quilts always seem to get done at the last minute!)

Bonus which I am so excited about- We have digitized the embroidery patterns, so if you have an embroidery machine you can embroider the blocks oh-so-quickly on your machine!!!
The CD for the embroidery patterns will be available probably around mid-November.





All of the patterns are now available on my website.
So that is what is "brand-new." Of course, I will be promoting my book, Fruitful Hands, at the show:

Come back next week for photos and news from the show!

6 comments:

  1. Love the new fabrics enjoy yourself at Quilt Market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! I love the embroidered animals~ esp the turtle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your new fabrics...and your patterns (as always) are so cute. Have a fun time at Market, and prayers for your safe travels are offered here in SC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog via another, love your fabric. God bless and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR FABRICS!
    HAVE A FUN TIME!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails