Monday, October 3, 2011

Quick Post!!!!

Super Quick Post-
I spent Saturday at the Quilts on High Show in Burlington, NJ. It was supposed to be an outdoor show, but alas, the forecast called for rain and gusty wind, so the show was moved indoors. It was still a great show! I met so many wonderful quilters- Shout Out to all of you I met on Saturday!! Woot! Woot!
Some photos of my booth, taken with my phone (in other words- not fabulous quality photos....)






Also got a few packages on my doorstep last week- including some preliminary print outs for my next fabric line with Henry Glass Fabrics, and some Aurifil Thread (scrumptious!)


It is so chilly here today- I tried not to put the heat on but my fingers were too cold to type so I finally gave in... Yay Autumn is here!

So that's it- TTFN- Tata for now!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful booth, beautiful quilts! Wish I could have been there. Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails