Thursday, November 3, 2011

Guess Who is the Aurifil Designer of the Month?? (Hint- It's ME!)


I am so happy and excited to announce that I am the Aurifil Designer of the Month for November! I was so thrilled when Aurifil spokesperson  Pat Sloan contacted me and asked if I'd like to be an Aurifil Designer of the Month- and of course I said, "Of course!!"  Have you tried Aurifil Thread? The colors are so yummy! I love using it for piecing and machine applique, and it can also be used for machine quilting and machine embroidery. In fact, the embroidered blocks in my newest pattern, called A Beautiful Day, were done on a Bernina using Aurifil thread (50 wt).
Stop by the Aurifil Blog to find out more and read the interview!  Every Designer of the Month shares a free project. Also, visit the Flickr page to see tons of photos of projects- lots and lots of inspiration for you there!


P.S. More Market photos next week....

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have never used Aurifil thread but am now looking forward to trying it. I look forward to seeing more photos from the Quilt Market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jacquelynne and I too love Aurifil threads and actually sell them in my store. They are really lovely to use and I even love using them for stitcheries. Gorgeous colours like you say. I am popping over to read your interview. Hugs Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, girl! You deserve the recognition -- I went to read the interview, and enjoyed it. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails