Thursday, November 10, 2011

More Quilt Market Photos....

As promised, I have many more photos to share with you from Quilt Market....
 Me and my good friend, Brenda Riddle from Acorn Quilt and Gift Company. She designs beautiful fabrics for Lecien. I usually see Brenda twice a year at Market- and of course there are lots of emails and phone calls in between! I am so happy and honored to call her my friend.

 Here I am with the very sweet and wonderful and superbly talented Deb Strain. She designs fabric for Moda, but as you probably know she has been a licensed artist in the stationary and gift ware industries for many years. I love her pretty watercolor style!

 Fellow Henry Glass fabric designer and Kansas City Star author Jill Finley. Another super nice lady- her daughter got married last June, and mine is getting married next June, so it was fun sharing wedding photos and ideas with her!

My pal Linda Arye- the incredible power-house (I seriously mean that....) who founded Quilts for Kids. I love Linda's passion for this cause and organization and most importantly, the kids. I am looking forward to some future projects with Linda and Quilts for Kids.....

I have a few more photos to share with you next time-  I hope you're not getting tired of them yet! I enjoy "re-living" Market- it is really hard work and takes a lot of time and energy, but I love it! I love seeing old friends and meeting new ones, learning information and news about the industry, and of course seeing all of the beautiful booths and new fabric lines and designs. Until next time..... Happy Quilting!

P.S. The Jolly Holiday Party is coming- don't miss it!!!!

P.P.S. You still have time to enter the giveaway for Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks....

P.P.P.S. In case you missed my post last week- I am the Aurifil Designer of the Month for November! YIPEE!! Click here to read all about it!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Market photos! Lots of fun to put faces with names that we know. Looks like you had an awesome time (and picked up some good tips for the wedding!). Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails