Thursday, March 1, 2012

In the Studio Today

I am doodling around with some flowers.... I started with a simple tulip, but I am also thinking about roses, poppies, zinnias, chrysanthemums, daisies..... Sounds like a gorgeous garden, doesn't it? My inspiration for the color is Pantone's Color of the Year: Tangerine Tango.


I am still working on a particular quilt.... I'm sorry I can't show very much.... but the recipient reads my blog and I want her to be surprised! I am afraid I'm already giving too much away.....




I am also working on quilt designs for my fabric line Oh Holy Night, which will be in stores May or June-ish. It is really hard to work against the seasons.... Christmas in the Spring, Easter in the Fall... Maybe it's time to put on the Christmas music to get myself in the mood (but it feels like I just finished putting all of the Christmas decorations away!)



Yep there's a lot going on- I really need to focus! I feel pretty scattered right now.
Have a wonderful weekend (Yes I know it's only Thursday, but let's start early, OK?? I feel like I need it!)

PS. It has come to my attention that the link for the free embroidery pattern in the March Newsletter is not working. It is being fixed, in the meantime you can click here for the pattern. Sorry for any inconvenience.

2 comments:

  1. I sm really looking foward to the Holy Night fabric to come out, It is just adorable and will be perfect for me to make something for my grandsons ::)
    I feel scattered most of the time. LOL the only way I get over it is to actually make myself work on something and then my focus will come back,the problem is just figuring out how to make myself do something :)
    have a great early weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sm really looking foward to the Holy Night fabric to come out, It is just adorable and will be perfect for me to make something for my grandsons ::) I feel scattered most of the time. LOL the only way I get over it is to actually make myself work on something and then my focus will come back,the problem is just figuring out how to make myself do something :) have a great early weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails