Monday, March 19, 2012

Our Quilt Show Visit

Youngest daughter and I took a trip to the AQS show in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We had so much fun! She had a day off from school and it was nice to get away and have a little mother-daughter time.

Some of our favorite quilts:
 Digger's Dream Date by V'Lou Oliveira

First Place Winner Mother's Garden by Barbara Vedder

Radiant Star Quilt by Jennifer Emry

To Everything There is a Season Quilt by Pat Delaney

Hawaiian Punch Quilt by Cheryl Czaplinski

Birds In Hand Quilt by Mandie Burrell

 Another first place winner, and our favorite at the show, Tea with Miss D by Sandra Leichner. Unbelievable applique, embroidery and quilting. Incredibly Fabulous!


There were vendor booths, and although I don't NEED a thing.... I had to buy a few goodies. Like wool...
 (Why didn't I do something with my hair that day?)

I found some fat quarters from my Joy, Love, Peace, Noel fabric line in one of the booths.


One of my favorite quilt shops (Zook's) in the area is carrying my Apple Blossom Acres fabric line. (I repeat- why didn't I do something with my hair???)

On Wednesday, more photos....

3 comments:

  1. OH!! The tea quilt is fabulous!!

    And your hair looks perfectly fine to me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks fine! My daughter and I went to our local quilt show last year and also saw some amazing quilts that must have taken hours to make. It is really inspiring to see all the beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jackie, I love your blog!!! I'm following you! :o) Your work is so beautiful, love all the artwork!! So happy I get to see it this way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails