Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Working Like a Dog....

It is getting a little crazy around here (again)- so much to try to keep up with... sometimes I feel like all I do is work... It is hard when your workspace is at home because the work is just always there... not like working at an office or a store which you can leave behind when you come home. I do like having a flexible schedule, but lately I feel like I really need to set more boundaries for myself, like setting certain work hours which I will adhere to. It is very easy to work until 9:30 or 10:00 at night... the work in the very next room calls to me... I love doing the creative part of my "job", but when it comes to administration, I am much less enthusiastic. Still, I am really glad that I get to make my own hours, even though sometimes I feel like I am working like a dog... I find the term "work like a dog" really humorous- I mean, if you saw the way my dog lives, you would WISH you were a dog (or my dog anyway)- haha! I guess she does do a good job of keeping the terrifying bunny rabbits and horrifying mocking birds under control in the yard- and for that I am so grateful!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, someone looks comfy!

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why we use that expression because my dog is the master of the house...looking for the best coin of the carpet where the sun still shine, to sleep all day!
    Good work!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails