Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Too Cute!





What do you do when life seems a little hum-drum and you feel like you have nothing interesting to write a blog post about- You put up a photo that is so beyond cute that your readers will forgive you!
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you- baby porcupines!!!

Daughter found this somewhere but I don't know where, sorry I don't have a link for it. But aren't they cute, and will you please forgive me for not putting up an original and extremely creative post?

5 comments:

  1. Are they REAL???? They are terribly cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are actually hedgehog babies. Lots of similarities. Either way they are definitely full of 'awwww' factor. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...they ARE cute! Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i personally like hedgehogs better, but i do say these are freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails