Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School

Yesterday we dropped oldest daughter off at college. We helped her unpack most of her things, and got her dorm room just about in order. So now she is ready to study, study, study- ha ha!!!

On the way home, we stopped at Anthropologie- it is such a unique store- I "stole" a few photos. Watch out- I feel some creative inspiration coming on!

This should be a busy week- younger daughter goes back to school next so we have to go shoe shopping, get her "new school year" haircut, etc.

And I have a ton of "administrative" work to do... I think it would be so cool if I could just clone myself- so I could everything done, and get it done the way I want it done (I'm just a little bit of a control freak....) Does anyone remember that Michael Keaton movie from the 80's called Carbon Copy? He figured out a way to clone himself so he could get more done... but unfortunately one clone was a copy of a copy- so he was a little "fuzzy" -if you know what I mean...
Have a happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pic of your daughters! Hope she has a great year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails