Thursday, August 20, 2009

Machine Applique Tips

I do a lot of my projects with machine applique- while I really love the look of hand applique and enjoy doing it, time doesn't permit me to hand applique as many projects as I'd like (I make all of my samples myself). Doing a tutorial on machine quilting has been on my "To Do" list for a long long time..... In the meantime, I did find these helpful suggestions from the folks at Better Homes and Gardens on their All People Quilt website.

We are enjoying older daughter's last week here at home before she heads back to college on Sunday. She will be glad to see her friends, but we will really miss having her smiling face around here... it always seems so quiet when she's not around... I'm already looking forward to Thanksgiving break!

1 comment:

  1. It must be strange to know that a child will be gone for weeks at a time. We are anticipating the possibility that Mikey will get into a two year Horticulture Program at some point in the the next couple of years. He would live there. It just boggles my mind that we are at this point already. It seems they were toddlers just a bit ago.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails