Sunday, August 16, 2009

Surprise Post - Happy Birthday from your Hubby!

Forgive me for intruding on your blog, my love, but I wanted to suprise you with a Happy Birthday wish in a place that I don't think you would have expected. I know you aren't crazy about surprises, but this seemed to be a little more understated than a big surprise party (which I know would have ticked you off!!).

Don't worry, I will not mention your age (but will remind your readers that we just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary - good thing we married when you were 12!).

Anyway, I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and to tell you how much I love you. I really thank God that He brought you into my life and for all that you have given to me over the years. I hope that the kids and I can make your day a relaxing and enjoyable celebration - you deserve it!!!


All my love,
Chris

5 comments:

  1. Yea Chris! Good thinking!. . . & HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Jackie! I hope you have a wonderful day (& year too!)
    xo, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really am surprised!I guess this is what I get for letting you know my password????
    Thanks for the birthday greetings... I am having a very nice day (and I will post about it soon...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy birthday Jackie!

    I hope you had a great day with your sweet husband and family!
    He's a keeper!

    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy Birthday! What a special guy! And it's MY guys birthday too! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails