Friday, August 28, 2009

Guys and Dolls

Daughter recently starred in our community theater's production of Guys and Dolls as "mission doll" Sarah Brown. She worked very hard all summer and she was really wonderful, I am so proud of her, she is really very talented.The whole show was really entertaining, everyone did a great job (my husband and I saw it 3 times!). Who knew there were so many talented people in our little county? I think this is a really fun show, and I love the music (so catchy- I've been singing it around the house ever since.)

2 comments:

  1. You must be very proud!
    My daughter has sing once in a theatre with some scool friends, she wins a second place and I know how it is the feeling. My husband has some tears in his eyes and me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for her! Looks like so much fun....and congrats to the proud parents! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails